and no screw-ups this time, it’s from the “My Top Rated” playlist!!(which may be a big screw-up on it’s own)
1) Gone – Kanye West (with Cam’Ron & Consequence) – Late Registration
I like this album, though it’s got a couple poor songs on it. This song is one of the best, that AFAIK didn’t have a single.
2) Coma Girl – Joe Strummer+The Mescaleros – Streetcore
Just crank it up, find an excitement gang of your own.
3) 36-24-36 – Violent Femmes – Add It Up
so i have a greatest hits album. sue me. it’s still a fun song. ok, bite me, losers!
4) Civil War – Guns’n’Roses – Use Your Illusion II
I didn’t pay attention to GNR lyrics till i heard this song. That was another WHOA moment for me.
5) Somebody to Love – Queen – Greatest Hits I
Classic stuff, and I still sing along to it. me love multi-tracked choruses!!(still no clash? that’s odd – Ed.)
6) Greatest Mistake – Handsome Boy Modelling School – White People
one of the lowest of my ‘top rated’ at 3 stars, but this one is a great post-makeup(after breakup) song.
7) Let Forever Be – Chemical Brothers – Singles ’93-’03
How many ads has this song been in in that time period? A lot. but it’s still a nice song, even if you’re not doing the LSD that the song references.
8) Let’s Trade Skins – Great Lake Swimmers – Bodies and Minds
From the last album I purchased from emusic, it’s a nice song, if you’re a taxidermist!!(where the hell are the clash already? – Ed.)
9) Shangri-La – The Kinks – The Ultimate Collection
bringing the heavy stuff. i do just want to sit in my shangri-la, if i could just find it.
10) Sound & Vision – David Bowie – Low
BOUNCEYBOUNCEYBOUNCEY. great song. i would play this at every party if i had parties anymore.
Bonus “Why the hell won’t this thing find The Clash anymore?” Track:
11) Little Miss Disaster – The Damned – Little Miss Disaster
Bought this album for a pretty penny here after i read the book Rat Scabies and the Holy Grail. It’s got a nice tune going, the lyrics are great. i urge y’alls to lissenz
wow, i cant believe i went 11 songs without the Clash. actually make it 12. the next song that popped up was ‘She’s the One’ by The Beta Band