lessons learned on current expedition:
1) there’s no such thing as ‘i’ll be fine without sunblock’ given that i now look like i was painted a deep shade of shit brown
2) just because people pay you, they think you are their slave. this goes doubly so for photographers and their clients.
3) if feeding me(admittedly unavoidable) shitty food and putting me up in a hotel room with fucking rats(note the plural – and one of them decided to climb up my arm in the middle of the goddamn night and scare the hell out of me) in it is treating me like a brother, i feel pity on your siblings and i am most definitely NOT honoured.
more lessons to come if i can keep up the outrage, which i am probably too tired to do.
Were you wearing cheese pajamas?
1) Without sunblock, I usually go for the ‘radiation victim’ look.
2) I will trade you story-for-story about architects as sin-eaters…..
3) OK, I’ll give you that one.
Now there’s a case for “I shan’t be back!”
Triple yikes on the rats.
life would be an entirely different shade of awesome if i was wearing or even knew someone who wore cheese pajamas!
but yeah. overall – worst.stay.ever. – the shooting wasn’t bad though
Was this your room?
i would not have left that room without requiring a quadruple bypass, if not a heart transplant…